Monday, June 2, 2014

My music teacher a sweet heart

After years I met my music teacher yesterday... was a great time..we almost spoke for 2 hours.. Many questions, many answers, I totally adore her. She loves music and being older she's still passionately after it..(She doesn't like to be named in social links/sites and so not naming her- ask me privately)
I think she's full of genuine motivation for music..one thing I wish for her is that she comes into a experiential relationship with Christ the savior..it's not like she is not aware rather she chooses not to be religious... I wish she understands the big fact that God hates religion too..and so knowing God is not the religious thing to do but the normal thing..
She's full of stories..it's about 4ish in the morning and I woke up singing and was thinking about our conversation .As i told you
She's full of stories.. stories about music, life, experiences, everything under the sun..and she is anything but boring.
I thank God for her life.. She knows a lot of fears that i have as a musician..but she's a constant encouragement..
your a sweet heart ( probably she might never read this- she's far from tech stuff and a practical person)
Joel


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think you never met her.. you'll be amazed to meet her..very interesting person

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete